World's best pandemic
products and solutions
1- How long does the warranty for Fujitsu scanners last?
● The warranty period of all Fujitsu scanners is 2 years.
2- What should I do if my scanner goes out of order?
● You should send your scanner to the following address with a short note describing the scanner's problem: “Maslak Mh. Anka Sk. Eclipse Business No: 5 Block C Inner Door No: 29-30 Sarıyer / İstanbul.”
3- How can I check my scanner's warranty?
● You can check your warranty at the warranty inquiry menu in the support section by entering the serial number of your scanner.
4- Where can I find the serial number of the scanner?
● You can find the serial number on the back of your scanner.
5- What are the defects that are out of warranty?
● All malfunctions due to user error are excluded from the warranty.